My workshops have one single purpose:
Enable a group of people to resolve a specific challenge they are facing in their daily work – on-the-job, with everyone involved.
This implies that every single workshop is a custom made solution. However, the workshop is always structured along these steps:
Before the workshop
- Crafting the preliminary purpose and desired outcomes
- Discover who needs to participate
- Validate purpose and outcomes with participants
During the workshop
- What is the sense of urgency to address this challenge?
- Validating buy-in and commitment of participants
- Problem analysis: understanding cause and effect
- Provide insights and tools
- Apply those immediately – catch your own fish
At the end of the workshop
- Revisit the main takeaways of the workshop
- Review workshop purpose and outcomes
- Define open issues
- Define action items
- Workshop retrospective
Typically a workshop takes one or two days.
Your workshop facilitator
My mission: inspiring others to discover new ways of working. I have provided 100+ training courses and workshops in the fields of Scrum, Agile Product Development, and Kanban. Over the years, I have advised and coached 15+ different organizations within various industries from banking to healthcare. Before becoming an external consultant, trainer, and coach, I have been 5+ years part of different Scrum Teams. During that time I have been a Development Team member, Product Owner, and Scrum Master.
As an official Scrum.org licensed Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) and Accredited Kanban Trainer, I am trusted by the creators of Scrum and the Kanban Method to create the best possible foundation you can build on in practice.