Our workshops have one single purpose:
Enable a group of people to resolve a specific challenge they are facing in their daily work – on-the-job, with everyone involved.
This implies that every single workshop is a custom made solution. However, the workshop is always structured along these steps:
Before the workshop
- Crafting the preliminary purpose and desired outcomes
- Discover who needs to participate
- Validate purpose and outcomes with participants
During the workshop
- What is the sense of urgency to address this challenge?
- Validating buy-in and commitment of participants
- Problem analysis: understanding cause and effect
- Provide insights and tools
- Apply those immediately – catch your own fish
At the end of the workshop
- Revisit the main takeaways of the workshop
- Review workshop purpose and outcomes
- Define open issues
- Define action items
- Workshop retrospective
Typically a workshop takes one or two days.