Certification assessment and second attempt included for free
All my Scrum.org training courses come with a free attempt at the globally recognized Scrum.org certification assessment. And you will get a free second attempt when you don’t pass your first attempt within 2 weeks.
I want you to become certified for the training course you have participated in. However, I cannot guarantee you will pass. That’s why I have set up a certification insurance, and you will get it for free if you participate in one of my Scrum.org training courses:
- If you have done your first attempt within two weeks after participating in the training course but you didn’t pass the assessment, I will personally give you feedback on the topics you scored the least. This will help you a lot to prepare for the free second attempt
- If you don’t pass the second attempt, you can participate in the next upcoming training course practically for free. I will only ask you for a small contribution to cover the costs for the training venue, food and drinks. This way you can validate your knowledge and understanding and close any final gaps.
Small class sizes
My training courses have a maximum of 10 students. This has the following benefits for you:
- A more personal experience for you as a student
- Contributes to an environment of trust and openness
- Easier for everyone to feel comfortable
- More space to bring in your own challenges from your workplace
- More space to learn from the experience of the other students
A recommended book for free
At the end of the training course you will get a book for free! For each 2-day training course I have handpicked a book that I think is the most valuable for you to read.
Become a member of my exclusive training alumni community
After the training course you will get an invitation to join my online training alumni community. This means you can easily stay in touch with your peers, help each other out with all practical challenges you will be facing, and I will oversee the conversations and provide some guidance now and then.