In this 1-day Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) training course you will learn the basics of the Kanban Method. Design and implement a Team Kanban task board. Learn visualization of different types of work and associated risk.
After completing this course you will receive the TKP credential.
Learning Objectives Team Kanban Practitioner
- Understand core concepts of the Kanban Method
- Learn the 4 types of Team Kanban systems and when each is appropriate
- How to run daily Kanban meetings
- How to proceed to the next level with Kanban
Your Team Kanban Practitioner trainer
My mission: inspiring others to discover new ways of working.
I have provided 100+ training courses and workshops in the fields of Scrum, Agile Product Development, and Kanban. Over the years, I have advised and coached 15+ different organizations within various industries from banking to healthcare. Before becoming an external consultant, trainer, and coach, I have been 5+ years part of different Scrum Teams. During that time I have been a Development Team member, Product Owner, and Scrum Master.
As an official Scrum.org licensed Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) and Accredited Kanban Trainer, I am trusted by the creators of Scrum and the Kanban Method to create the best possible foundation you can build on in practice.
My training courses are characterized by minimizing use of Powerpoint slides. Instead, I maximize the use of visualizations on flip charts. These visualizations will help you recollect the lessons learned through the exercises we did, the conversations we had, and your reflections throughout the training course.
I believe that the best way to deliver a training course is to lead by example. That is why I apply the values and principles from the Agile Manifesto on the training course. I practice what I preach.
Small class sizes
My training courses have a maximum of 10 students. This has the following benefits for you:
- A more personal experience for you as a student
- Contributes to an environment of trust and openness
- Easier for everyone to feel comfortable
- More space to bring in your own challenges from your workplace
- More space to learn from the experience of the other students