Kanban System Design
In this 2-day training course, you will learn the Kanban Method and the concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement. This class includes a Kanban simulation as well as interactive exercises to design an actual Kanban system.
- Visualizing different types of work
- Visual board design and ticket design
- Dealing with interrupt work and multi-tasking
- Understand pull systems
- Understanding classes of service
- How to create flow in the work
Matthijs has provided 100+ training courses and workshops in the fields of Scrum, Agile Product Development, Kanban, and Personal Leadership. He has advised and coached 15+ different organizations within various industries like banking, healthcare, and retail. Before becoming an external consultant, coach, and trainer, he has been 5+ years part of different Scrum Teams as a Development Team member, Product Owner, and Scrum Master.