In this 2-day Kanban Management Professional training course, you will focus on the rollout, and daily operation of a Kanban system. It shows how to manage and evolve a Kanban initiative over time without trauma. Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. This course also covers recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy.
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Managing evolutionary change
My mission: inspiring others to discover new ways of working.
I have provided 100+ training courses and workshops in the fields of Scrum, Agile Product Development, and Kanban. Over the years, I have advised and coached 15+ different organizations within various industries from banking to healthcare. Before becoming an external consultant, trainer, and coach, I have been 5+ years part of different Scrum Teams. During that time I have been a Development Team member, Product Owner, and Scrum Master.
As an official Scrum.org licensed Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) and Accredited Kanban Trainer, I am trusted by the creators of Scrum and the Kanban Method to create the best possible foundation you can build on in practice.
My training courses are characterized by minimizing use of Powerpoint slides. Instead, I maximize the use of visualizations on flip charts. These visualizations will help you recollect the lessons learned through the exercises we did, the conversations we had, and your reflections throughout the training course.
I believe that the best way to deliver a training course is to lead by example. That is why I apply the values and principles from the Agile Manifesto on the training course. I practice what I preach.
Small class sizes
My training courses have a maximum of 10 students. This has the following benefits for you:
- A more personal experience for you as a student
- Contributes to an environment of trust and openness
- Easier for everyone to feel comfortable
- More space to bring in your own challenges from your workplace
- More space to learn from the experience of the other students